Christmas period gift returns.
Any items bought as gifts may be returned for exchange or refund up until 10th January 2020.NB We can only refund to the original payment method.
After that date reverts to normal returns policy
- The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately if the Goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the Contract. If the Buyer fails to do so the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods.
- Where a claim of defect or damage is made the Goods shall be returned by the Buyer to the Seller. The Buyer shall be entitled to a full refund (excluding delivery costs).
- Goods must be returned by the Buyer at the Buyer’s expense and should be adequately insured during the return journey. The Buyer will receive a refund of all monies paid for the Goods (excluding delivery charges, if any). We will refund on unwanted goods up to 7 days from delivery and exchange up to 12 days unless previously arranged. Trade buyers must return within 7 days for refund. We do not refund or exchange used goods. Product that has been used for photo shoots etc will be deemed 'used' and as such unsuitable for refund or exchange.
- Goods to be returned must clearly show the order number obtained from the Seller on the package.
- Goods must be returned for refund or exchange intact and in re saleable condition including packaging Goods damaged by buyer will not be refunded .
- Where a complete multi product order is returned as unwanted or unsuitable a discretionary packing/delivery charge of up to £100 may be charged.